Thursday, November 30, 2006

Not Dreaming This Time!

My husband and I are leaving for WDW in 6 days, baby! I can't wait! We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside- my favorite resort on property. Last time we stayed in Alligator Bayou, this time we're trying to get the Mansions. All I care about are those fabulous beds (if anyone knows where we can get mattresses like those- PLEASE let me know!), and Boatwright's- one of my two favorite restaurants in the World. The other would be Le Cellier in the Canada pavilion.
Also on the list for this trip:
San Angel Inn (fabulous- ate there before. Love their flan, but not the sauce that it's served with)
Rainforest Cafe- of course
Liberty Tree Tavern- I love the atmosphere. Wasn't too thrilled with the pot roast (little on the salty side), but my husband's Turkey was fabulous!
Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre- the food was terrible last time, but the atmosphere can't be beat, and I hear their new chef is excellent. Even the menu selections are different from last time, so I'm very much looking forward to this.

The most exciting part, is that my husband's mother and brother are joining us. This will be their first trip to WDW (though his brother was at Disneyland and loved the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Carribean of course)- and we're the lucky ones that get to show them around. AND the highly mysterious perpetual closings of the Wonders of Life Pavilion have taken a break- and it's open while we're down their! Yippeee! Cranium Command, Body Wars, and that goofy cartoon. Hooray!

Ok, I'm starving, and now I want to get to planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that while I allow promotional comments and links when the promotion or link is Disney related, if I feel that it is in direct competition with any of my websites or planned websites, I may delete the comment.

Personal comments always welcome!