Friday, April 13, 2007

Cinderella's Castle

Ah, I'm dreaming of Cinderella's Castle right now. You know, after the park closes, and the only lights are on Main Street USA, watching the "Kiss Goodnight". It's so peaceful. Almost all of the other guests have left, and you know that it's just a short walk to the ferry (much more soothing than the monorail), a quick tram ride (the drivers always get crazy at closing) to the car, and then, you're drowning yourself in a soothing just-over-lukewarm shower, walking out to the quiet pool to dangle your feet. Then back to the hotel room, and crawling under those comfy covers, onto that delicious not-too-firm-not-too-soft bed.

Should I be concerned that most of my Disney Daydreams turn into sleeping at Disney?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:18 AM

    To day dream about Disney is the best. I would love to be sitting by the magic carpet ride watching my son find treasures in the side walk eating one of those pineapple dole ice cream things. In stead I'm home...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Dole Whips. You're making me dream again. :) Aw, who am I kidding? I just had a week off from work for our first anniversary and we couldn't afford to go. I've been dreaming all week!

    That is a great spot too. You get the background music, the sparklies in the sidewalk, and on hot days, the spitting camel. :) I love it! It's even better just before closing with the soft lighting and the cool breeze as you go 'round and 'round...

    Ok, I'd meant to comment on how great it is to have a child to watch (isn't their excitement adorable?), and instead got babbling on the ride. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that while I allow promotional comments and links when the promotion or link is Disney related, if I feel that it is in direct competition with any of my websites or planned websites, I may delete the comment.

Personal comments always welcome!