Thursday, June 28, 2007

Homesick for Walt Disney World


I just wanna go hoooooome. I remembered today that I hadn't read Anita Answer from Allearsnet.com in two weeks. That's not normal for me. I've also been so busy with cds that I'm reviewing that I haven't been listening to Park Hopper Radio or Radio Buena Vista lately either. So I did today.

Hubby came in, heard the Pirates of the Caribbean ride playing on my computer and immediately started talking about suites at the Boardwalk that are two stories high and have private gardens. What? I made him prove it to me, and sure enough- Allearsnet has pictures inside and out of the Garden Suites. Two Floors. Private Garden. Well, semi-private anyway. The suite pictures start at 22 of 80 if you want to skip ahead.

The funny thing is, I never had any interest in the Boardwalk before. Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs sure. But never Boardwalk. I have to admit though, after seeing the pictures I'd love to stay there. I kept repeating to my husband "I can't wait till we're rich".

Currently even the All Stars are out of our budget (as are tickets, food, souveniers, and gas money), but when Anita mentioned the All Star Music renovations in her column, I had to take a look. How beautiful! I always thought the All Star Music resort looked like a nice place to stay (hubby and I want to stay at the Broadway section, with a room overlooking the rose garden), but with these renovations- wow! So far they only have pictures of the Jazz section post-renovation, but I can't wait to see the rest.

That's one of the many things I love about Walt Disney World- even the cheap hotels are better than 4 star anything else. (ok, so that's my opinion, but I'm sticking to it!)
By the way, I took that picture from our van as we pulled in. Turned out good, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that while I allow promotional comments and links when the promotion or link is Disney related, if I feel that it is in direct competition with any of my websites or planned websites, I may delete the comment.

Personal comments always welcome!