Thursday, July 05, 2007

New Disney Vacation Club Digs

I don't know if those of you reading this blog are familiar with AllEarsNet or not, let alone their blogs (though IMHO, it's the best Disney website ever)- but right now Linda Mac is staying at the brand new DVC Villas at Animal Kingdom Lodge. She's posting regularly and has tons of pictures of these gorgeous rooms. And I do mean gorgeous!

I've always wanted to stay at AKL, but now I want to stay in one of the DVC suites! The theming is incredible (look for the pictures of the curtains with Lion King characters on them), and the suites are just scrumptious. Right now I'm very upset with my husband for not letting me join.

Deb Wills also has a few posts on AKL, but no pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that while I allow promotional comments and links when the promotion or link is Disney related, if I feel that it is in direct competition with any of my websites or planned websites, I may delete the comment.

Personal comments always welcome!