Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Yankee Trader in Liberty Square

I originally started this blog to talk about the exact place that I want to be at any given moment. Here's a new one.

Just to the right of the entrance to the Haunted Mansion with the Liberty Tree and Liberty Tree Tavern just to the right to your rear stands The Yankee Trader. As disappointing as it is as a store (they used to have cool headless horseman stuff, though the rest was rather disappointing as well), the location and exterior are perfect. The theming is great, and when you've just come out of the Haunted Mansion you're excited and ready to explore new things.

Doesn't that building look inviting? Doesn't it look like it holds some great new treasures not offered elsewhere in The World? And just as you're tugging on your companions sleeve to go in, that store looks like the most unique and interesting store on property.

And I fall for it everytime, no matter how many times I've been in there. Now if they could just get the merchandise to match the draw...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that while I allow promotional comments and links when the promotion or link is Disney related, if I feel that it is in direct competition with any of my websites or planned websites, I may delete the comment.

Personal comments always welcome!