Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mickey's Toon Town

Exhibit A
It's been a long time since I posted, I know. Part of it is because I had a lot of pictures on another computer and only just now got them downloaded to this one. Another part is that I have 5 or 6 active blogs and trying to keep them all updated is exhausting.

Anyway. A few days ago Mickey's house in Mickey's Toon Town Faire popped into my head. I have some brilliant shots, but my husband is in most of them, and he hates being posted online. While Mickey's house has a lot more in the way of theming (particularly his garage), you can't touch as much. In Minnie's house you can touch everything! The microwave makes popcorn, the oven bakes a cake, and you can sit in her big comfy chair.

Exhibit A is taken from Mickey's garden. I was tickled by all of the cactus characters they had there! Goofy (obviously), Mickey, I believe Donald and some others. He also had a bunch of tomato plants shaped like classic Mickey's.

Exhibit B
But Exhibit B is one of my favorite shots from Toon Town, and it came from Minnie Mouse's house. Can you guess what it is?











It's a "palm tree"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that while I allow promotional comments and links when the promotion or link is Disney related, if I feel that it is in direct competition with any of my websites or planned websites, I may delete the comment.

Personal comments always welcome!