Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Show On The Travel Channel

I think it's obvious by now that I'm just a tiny bit obsessed with Walt Disney World. No, really!

I was just getting ready to start mixing up some biscuit batter and was looking for something to watch while I was cooking. Lo and behold, Walt Disney World Resort was listed on the Travel Channel. Ok. I've seen it a dozen times already, but I'm always up for a bit of Disney. Seriously people, I watch their "vacation planning video" for entertainment.

But I was in for a pleasant surprise. It's a brand new episode! They don't have the updated Haunted Mansion, but they do have the new Nemo attractions, Expedition Everest, and the Monsters Inc Laugh Club.

So if you see it listed on the Travel Channel, don't just pass it by, check it out!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You're a hardcore Walt Disney World fan, huh?!?! Well, it is a fantastic place. My favorite is the annual Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I think it would be safe to say that I like WDW. Just maybe.

    I've been wanting to check that out, but it's an awkward time for us to travel. I did get to see the Flower and Garden festival (we didn't even realize it- that trip was planned for Star Wars Weekends), and that was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that while I allow promotional comments and links when the promotion or link is Disney related, if I feel that it is in direct competition with any of my websites or planned websites, I may delete the comment.

Personal comments always welcome!