Sunday, June 29, 2008

Haunted Mansion T-Shirts

After two years of anguished waiting, Walt Disney World has brought back Haunted Mansion t-shirts! Whoohoo!

We had an inside tip in February that shirts would soon be available at the Emporium on Main Street USA.

Anyway. I called the merchandise line a few times, and finally, they're in! We ordered one of each of the three designs sight unseen. But, I have to say, we're very pleased with the results.

The first shirt is a navy blue with a blue version of the Haunted Mansion's wallpaper printed in stripes across the front.

The second t-shirt is a medium gray with a silhouette of the Haunted Mansion printed on the front. Above it is the moon, shaped like a squished classic Mickey, and has bats flapping around.


The third tee is a light grey with the Haunted Mansion wallpaper's demon face printed over and over across the front, and a single, large demon face in the middle.

*****UPDATE***** I've seen them! You can buy Haunted Mansion T-shirts by clicking that link..

I haven't seen any of these on Ebay yet, nor have I seen them on any of the websites that sell Walt Disney World merchandise. Hopefully, it'll be available soon through those venues since the shipping charge the merchandising hotline charges is ridiculously high (a per item fee, rather than per shipment).

At the time that we ordered the Haunted Mansion t-shirts (around June 17, 2008), they were just under $20 each, and shipping was around $6 each. The order qualified us for one of those special deals like they do in the parks, and so I got a wheeled, nylon duffel bag (just a big duffel bag, but it had the extending handle and wheels like luggage does) for $20- and that didn't have a shipping charge. It's a really nice duffel, too, and has a picture of Mickey Mouse, and it says Walt Disney World, 1971 on the side. I forgot to take a picture of it, though. Sorry.

If you want to order the t-shirts, or anything else from Walt Disney World, click the link to go to a page with contact information for the Walt Disney World Resort merchandise department.

They ship UPS, and ground shipping will take approximately 10-15 days due to the time it takes to actually get the merchandise to ship.

Update: All three t-shirts are made in the USA- so support our economy three ways! Production (where they're made), Distribution (by our favorite company ever), and shipping (UPS).

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to get back to Disneyland and pick one of these up. The Haunted Mansion is one of my absolute favorite rides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney- if you do, please post pictures! I've only seen one of the Disneyland t-shirts on Ebay, plus a Haunted Mansion Holiday t-shirt. I'd love to see what they look like, if they're the same, etc. After all, the only place they specify Walt Disney World is on the label.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virginia5:05 PM

    I love Disney World so much- your blog is wonderful! My husband & I go every year. This blog makes me feel like I can be there all year round! I have been reading blogs because I am starting one of my own. I hope you'll visit it if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to Disney World but we are hoping to go next year!! I am seriously looking forward to it!! The blog is great, really getting me excited about going!!!

    Rosie
    At Home With Eeyore

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems to be a great site for purchasing stuff for kids like baby whole sale clothing with fine quality - available with all top brands Barbie, Ben 10, Goofy T-Shirt, Peppa Pig, etc.and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.1stkidswholesale.co.uk earlier and they too offered good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that while I allow promotional comments and links when the promotion or link is Disney related, if I feel that it is in direct competition with any of my websites or planned websites, I may delete the comment.

Personal comments always welcome!